Nigerian singer OJB Jezreel discharged from hospital in India, expresses gratitude to Nigerians

Share ☞ Copy Link: 🔗 https://newsblist.blogspot.com/2013/10/nigerian-singer-ojb-jezreel-discharged.html
Published (Updated) on Wednesday, October 30, 2013
Nigerian musician/producer Babatunde David Okungbowa
a.k.a OJB Jezreel has finally been discharged from the hospital after a successful surgery in far away India.
 The ace producer is full of gratitude to God and to Nigerians for their prayers and financial support. He expressed his gratitude in a press statement...
 “Dear fellow Nigerians. Greetings from far away India !I am sure this note from me will catch you with a little surprise. I have been reading a lot of news about ME being published on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and different Blogs by my good friends. I thought I must take out a quick moment and let you know that I am officially discharged today from the hospital, after a successful Kidney Transplantation Surgery, by God’s Grace. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all Nigerians for your prayers & good wishes, without which all this would not have been possible. I also take this opportunity to thank my friends, fans and family for all the love, prayers and good wishes for a Speedy Recovery!! Be home with you soon …….Thank you once again sincerely, Your very own OJB Jezreel.”
News ▶ Agencies and Media

Share Your Thoughts