Nigeria Gongo Aso crooner, 9ice Changes Names

Share ☞ Copy Link: 🔗 https://newsblist.blogspot.com/2012/08/nigeria-gongo-aso-crooner-9ice-changes.html
Published (Updated) on Saturday, August 18, 2012
The Nigeria music star Alapomeji singing pearl, 9ice has changed his names. He's
formerly known as Abolore Adegbola Akande, 9ice told Showtime he is taking the new names of Alexander, Abolore, Adegbola, Alapomeji Ajifolajifaola.
Advancing reason for the name change, the Gongo Aso crooner said it was in line with his desire to please his fans who have taken a liking to the name Alapomeji.
"When I set up Alapomeji records, I didn't reckon on my fans taking to the name. Now that they seem to love the name, I have decided to add it to my original names'", he told Showtime.
On his father's reaction to the new name, 9ice said, "Its my decision to adopt a new name and not my father's. I am sure he will have nothing against my wish, knowing this is show business".
News ▶ Agencies and Media

Share Your Thoughts